We continue our ongoing coverage from Star Trek Las Vegas with a look at some of the costumes that were on display last week in Sin City.
STLV has become synonymous with having some of the most incredibly creative costumes in the world of pop-culture. Alongside the traditional Kirk and Spock uniforms, there were some deep cuts, including Mudd’s Women, the Gamesters of Triskelion, the Tholian Loskene and so many more.
Check out a full gallery of some of the best costumes on display at STLV below.
Star Trek Las Vegas 2018 Cosplay Photo Gallery
More from STLV 2018:
- Huge Star Trek Las Vegas 2018 Photo Gallery
- Shazad Latif Talks ‘Discovery’ Season 2, Reacts to Patrick Stewart’s Return to ‘Star Trek’
- EXCLUSIVE: Wilson Cruz Discusses Culber’s Return in ‘Discovery’ Season 2, Relationship With Stamets Just Beginning
- Star Trek’s Top Ten Space Animals Ranked
- Brent Spiner and Joe Piscopo Discuss TNG’s “Outrageous Okona”
- Jason Isaacs Ruffles William Shatner’s Feathers at Star Trek Las Vegas
- Patrick Stewart: “Jean-Luc Picard is Back!”
- STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Season 1 is Finally Coming to Blu-ray & DVD
[photo credit: Brad Gullickson]