Ferengi, Vulcans and Andorians… as far as the eye can see!
Star Trek Las Vegas proved itself again to be a showcase for some of the most creative and thoughtful cosplay anywhere in the world. This year’s five-day convention at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino included some familiar favorites like Borg Drones and Starfleet Officers along with a new crop of costumes inspired by last summer’s feature film Star Trek Beyond and the upcoming television series Star Trek: Discovery.
We’ve collected some of our favorite cosplay from STLV 2017 and included them in the gallery below.
Star Trek cosplay
More Star Trek News From STLV 2017
- Karl Urban Says He’d Be Satisfied If ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Was Final Kelvin Timeline Film
- Beltran, Picardo, Wang & Phillips Reunite, Trinneer & Keating Entertain, More From Las Vegas
- ‘Star Trek: The Next Generation’ Cast Reunites to Celebrate 30th Anniversary of the Iconic Series
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Writers Talk ‘Roddenberry Rule,’ Story Arc, Klingon Perspective
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Cast Reveal 24 Different Klingon Houses, First Image of Cmdr. Kol
(photo credit: Neil Henderson and Brian Wilkins for TrekNews.net)