If you weren’t able to make the trip to southern California for this year’s San Diego Comic Con International to see the interactive Star Trek: Discovery exhibit at the Michael J. Wolf Fine Arts Gallery, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Check out our exclusive photo gallery below.
The exhibit, which opened on Thursday, allows visitors to see props and costumes from the series — including Starfleet uniforms, phasers, badges, and more. It will run through the end of SDCC, closing on Sunday, July 22.
Photo credit: Brad Gullickson for TrekNews.net
More Star Trek news from SDCC 2018:
- Star Trek: TNG-Inspired “Ten Forward Vodka” Beaming Down Later This Year
- First STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Season 2 Photos Revealed
- Gentle Giant’s STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Statues Debut at SDCC
- WATCH: STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Season 2 First Look Teaser Trailer
- Seven New STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Photos From Season 2
- [GALLERY] Exclusive Photos From the STAR TREK DISCOVERY Exhibit at SDCC
- Rebecca Romijn To Play ‘Number One’ On STAR TREK: DISCOVERY