For the twelve years, fans have traveled to Sin City for what has become the largest Star Trek convention in the world. Creation’s Official Star Trek Convention in Las Vegas has become a showcase for creativity and ingenuity. Aside from the celebrity panels and vendors’ room swag, fans push their artistic abilities and imaginations to new levels with their cosplay creations.
This year, a multitude of alien races and characters from every series of Star Trek were represented — including Xindi, Vulcans, Trills, Borg, Frengi, Klingons, and of course, a few Orion Slave Girls.
Check out some of the amazingly creative costumes from this year’s convention below.
More STLV coverage:
- STLV ’13: Nichelle Nichols, Alexander Siddig, Connor Trinneer & Anthony Montgomery Kick Off The 2013 Las Vegas Star Trek Convention
- STLV ’13: Day 2 Report With Alice Eve, Walter Koenig, John de Lancie & A Special Salute To ‘Voyager’
- STLV ’13: Terry Farrell & Las Vegas Star Trek Fans Break Guinness World Record
- STLV ’13: Day 3 Report With William Shatner, Kate Mulgrew, Jonathan Frakes & Terry Farrell
- STLV ’13: Day 4 Report With DS9 20th Anniversary Reunion, Karl Urban, Kate Mulgrew, Robert Beltran & Jeri Ryan
Photos: Brian Wilkins
Brian is a Boston-based UX/Visual designer, photographer, Apple enthusiast, sci-fi, 80s action and horror movie fan and of course, a lover of all things Star Trek.
You can follow Brian on Twitter @brianwilkins.