In celebration of Star Trek Beyond‘s recent home video release, we’re giving away two copies of the film on Blu-ray!
To enter for a chance to win, all you have to do is:
1. Be a TrekNews.net reader. You’re reading this, so you’ve got that one covered. Check!
3. Leave a comment below and tell us which of the 13 Star Trek feature films is your favorite. There are no wrong answers.
Please note: You must be a registered Disqus user with a valid email address that receives alerts. You have until Sunday, November 6, 2016 to enter. A random winner will be chosen and contacted on Monday, November 7.
In addition to the film on Blu-ray and DVD, special features on the Blu-ray combo pack include:
- Deleted Scenes – Go Beyond the final cut of the movie with scenes you didn’t see in theaters.
- Beyond the Darkness – Meet visionary producer J.J. Abrams, director Justin Lin and co-writers Simon Pegg and Doug Jung as they discuss the inspiration for the Star Trek Beyond storyline and how it came to life.
- Enterprise Takedown – Experience edge-of-your-seat action and see how a shocking attack destroys the USS Enterprise.
- Divided and Conquered – Learn how filmmakers pushed the boundaries in Star Trek Beyond by forcing the Enterprise crew into their most challenging situations yet.
- A Warped Sense of Revenge – Meet Star Trek’s newest villain, Krall, as actor Idris Elba reveals the backstory behind his character’s terrifying ambitions.
- Trekking in the Desert – Go on set to Dubai and discover how its futuristic architecture became the foundation for the most innovative Starbase yet.
- Exploring Strange New Worlds – Tour the incredible production sets of Star Trek Beyond with director Justin Lin.
- New Life, New Civilizations – See how special effects designers met the challenge to create an unprecedented 50 new alien species for the film to celebrate Star Trek’s 50th Anniversary.
- To Live Long and Prosper – Journey through the past 50 years of Star Trek with J.J. Abrams and the cast as they reflect on the evolution of this iconic sci-fi series.
- For Leonard and Anton – Watch a touching tribute to the legendary Leonard Nimoy and beloved crew member Anton Yelchin.
- Gag Reel – Join in on the fun with this hilarious gag reel of on-set bloopers.
Star Trek Beyond, directed by Justin Lin and written by Simon Pegg, Roberto Orci, John D. Payne, Patrick McCay and Doug Jung, stars Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, Karl Urban, Simon Pegg, John Cho, Anton Yelchin, Idris Elba, Sofia Boutella and Lydia Wilson. The third installment of the Kelvin Timeline film series hit theaters in the U.S. on July 22, after premiering at San Diego Comic Con on July 20.