The latest issue of CBS Watch! magazine is a special Star Trek Collector’s Edition, which promises to take readers behind-the-scenes of the iconic series, with interviews, memorabilia and never-before-seen photographs of William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley and the crew of the original Starship Enterprise.
The single issue is currently available for $7.99 on Amazon.
You can check out the cover below.
Obsessed with Star Trek? The Star Trek Collector’s Edition magazine features never-before-seen photos, iconic memorabilia, exclusive interviews and more. Get your issue now!
This special Star Trek Collector’s Edition magazine takes you behind-the-scenes of the iconic show, and features exclusive content. Inside, you’ll get:
- An introduction by Col. Chris Hadfield, Former Commander, International Space Station.
- The incredible story of how Gene Roddenberry created Star Trek, and ultimately brought it to the screen.
- An inside look at the Star Trek that could have been.
The crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise look back.
- Captain Kirk vs. Captain Pike, an analysis by renowned “Trek-spert” Larry Nemecek.
- A blueprint of the U.S.S. Enterprise.
- Famous Trek fans on why they love the series.